Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What's For Dinner-- July 19

I had an empty house last night.  Matt was out late playing golf at a charity event and our oldest little man was at a sleepover.  It was a hot and sticky night so little man and I kept things simple.  Matt was hungry by the time he got home so that is when I whipped up something more substantial for dinner. 

It was already getting pretty late, littlest man was in bed by now.  I chose the quickest meal to prepare on my meal plan, Greek Stuffed Pita Pockets.  Super easy and though the picture is quite unimpressive, I assure you, the taste was Magnifique!


Grilled chicken breast, olives, feta, sweet banana peppers, mixed in a bowl with Greek dressing then stuffed into a Whole wheat pita pocket-Mmmm!  I had planned to make the dressing from scratch but the dressing was very flavorful, no issues.
Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus