Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What's For Dinner---July 20

I was pleasantly surprised with tonight's dish.  I've made it once before, using another recipe and thought it was alright, nothing special thus it's been quite a while since deciding to try it again.  I melded together a couple different recipes to make something I thought sounded good.  Matt requested I make it again so who am I to deprive him of this delectable dish of
Fish Taco's!   I am pretty picky when it comes to fish, I don't like anything too fishy.  I used talapia and pan fried it with a cornmeal coating.   Warmed up some tortillas and layered the fish, colby & jack shredded cheese, my salsa and sour cream mixture,  and topped with some cilantro.  Mmm Mmm, this is an easy meal I will make again!
Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus