Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What's For Dinner--Wed. July 14

Tonight the kids are having their cousin over for a sleepover.  This calls for something tasty, I decided on one of my favorite dishes,

Chicken Pesto Feta Pizza.  Yumm!  This is a meal that I kind of threw together one night with ingredients I had on hand.  It was so good, it made it into our regular rotation!  If you've been following along, you probably put two and two together that I have 2 little boys at home and  do a lot of my work from home therefore I try and put together quick and easy meals!  The deal is, they also have to taste good!  Right?!  Once a week or so, I will prepare something that is a little more time consuming but I have to plan well for this ;)  Stay tuned to see what we have planned in the coming nights...
Please let me know if any of these meals interest you, I can post the recipes :)
Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus